1. You hear more gossip than in the News of the World and the National Inquirer put together.
2. You're never alone. People are forever dropping in without being invited
3. You discover ringtones you never dreamed of.
4. It is hard for people to talk behind your back.
5. If you die on the job someone might notice.
6. If you put a mirror on the wall you get to stare at the person you love the most the entire day. 7. It's a great training camp for prison confinement.
8. It can cure claustrophobia.
9. It can give you claustrophobia.
10. Because the boss says so.